COVID-19 Safety Protocols Implemented at Bayview North Family Chiropractic:
1. Online booking is unavailable to ensure visits are properly spaced apart, to limit the number of people in the clinic and to give us time to disinfect between patients. To schedule an appointment please email or text us at 416-707-4538. Alex will either call or email you back to schedule a visit.
2. Prior to your appointment you will receive a email with a "COVID survey" to ensure that you do not pose a infectious risk to anyone at the clinic. It is mandatory that this is filled out when you receive it. We will only be able to see patients who have completed the survey prior to their appointment.
3. Punctuality is important. Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time so we can run on time and have a smooth flow. If you are late for your appointment we may not be able to see you and you will be charged the full fee of the intended visit. When you arrive for you appointment - stay in your car and text us to let us know you are here at 416-707-4538. Please continue to wait in your car or outside the clinic and we will text or call you when it is your turn to come in. We request that any guests or family members who are not receiving care wait in the car.
5. Please wear your own mask or face covering. We are unable to supply masks.
6. All patients will be required to disinfect their hands upon entry and also before they leave the clinic.
7. Doctors and staff wear medical masks and ensure their hands are washed/disinfected thoroughly between each visit. All treatment surfaces and equipment are thoroughly disinfected between each patient. Other surfaces like, door handles, chairs etc. are disinfected regularly, if exposed. Because we are trying to limit "touch points" we request that you use the washroom at home before you come to your appointment and avoid using the one at the clinic.
8. The two adjusting tables in the front are spaced more than 6 feet apart and there is a dense curtain hanging between the tables to allow for physical distancing while on the tables. We have also added a new closed adjusting room. Most of the waiting room chairs have been removed. There is no waiting in the front area.
9. Now that the snow has arrived, we request that you remove wet boots and shoes to help keep our floors dry and clean. We have disinfected crocs and booties, but we encourage you to bring your own pair of dry shoes or slippers to change into.