Your First Visit: Your first Chiropractic Visit is to determine the nature of your problem and how we can help you. The doctor will take a full health history and perform a thorough Chiropractic examination. She will explain the purpose of all the tests and how Chiropractic may help you. This visit takes about 45 mins to an hour.
Your examination is designed to evaluate the health of your spine and nervous system and will include:
- Consultation with doctor to discuss health concerns
- Postural analysis
- Spinal mobility assessment
- Bilateral scale balance test
- Neurological scans on state-of-the-art equipment used by NASA to determine your COREscore
- Heart Rate Variability Test to determine how your body is adapting to stress
- Orthopedic testing
- Joint and muscle function hands-on assessment
These tests allow the doctor to locate areas in your spine that could be the root cause of your problem.
Your Second Visit: On your second visit (Your Report of Findings) the doctor will sit down with you and review all her findings including your scans and any x-rays. She will make her recommendations for care at this time and care will begin. This is also a longer visit taking approximately 30 – 45 minutes.
We are excited to get to know you and discover how we can help you not only get relief but improve your overall health and well being.
To schedule your first appointment with call 905-881-8733 or email us. We will send you a link so you can fill in your forms online.